TERMS & CONDITIONSYou can read our general terms and conditions below.
1. CATERING ORDERS
The complete consent of the client to our general terms and conditions is needed for each individual order. No catering order will be considered binding until the client has received confirmation in writing from JetDine Limited ("Jet Dine") via email or a text message. To be considered valid, an order must be accompanied by the relevat flight details.
Our quoted prices do not include VAT. All other charges are included.
3. DELIVERY FEES
Our delivery rates are fixed at the price of 80 EUR for Larnaca and Paphos airports at any time of the day. Delivery charges are itemised on the delivery invoice.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event of a partial or complete order cancellation for any reason (including cancelled flights), the following non–refundable charges apply:
- No charge will occur for any order cancelled over 24 hours in advance of the agreed delivery time.
- The full amount will be charged to any order cancelled less than 24 hours in advance of the agreed delivery time.
All cancellations must be communicated in writing to Jet Dine. In case of custom orders all purchases made due to the client’s specific requirements will be subject to charging.
5. CHANGE OF ORDER
All changes to orders confirmed by Jet Dine (requests for increase in quantity or other additions) will only be considered binding if a written confirmation for the change is sent by Jet Dine. Changes that make quantity reductions will still be subject to our cancellation policy above.
6. PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you do not have a corporate contract with our company for regular deliveries, payments shall be settled 24 hours in advance of the desired delivery time. Jet Dine will not proceed with placing an order, unless the payment is settled.
7. ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Invoices can be paid in cash in EUROS only if Jet Dine agrees to such payment method in advance. Invoices may be settled by bank transfer. Credit card payments are also accepted using the following cards: VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.
8. LATE DELIVERIES – COMPLAINTS
Jet Dine does not bear any liability for delays caused by any reason other than an error by the company, e.g. official traffic restrictions, breakdowns, traffic jams, accidents, extreme weather, strikes, wars, etc. Complaints must be submitted within 24 hours of the order delivery. All claims and complaints pertaining to an invoice must be made within seven days of the issuance of the invoice.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
Jet Dine will not bear any liability for the non–performance or suspension of is activities which has been directly or indirectly caused by any strike, conflagration, flooding, inability to obtain raw materials, traffic jams, accidents, wars, insurrections, rioting, inclement weather, government statutes or other regulations or causes that prevent the company’s activity and which are beyond Jet Dine’s control. In the event that activity is terminated, all deposits paid for undelivered merchandise will be refunded.
10. PRICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid prices are contained in the current price-list, which is available at JetDine Menu. These prices may be adjusted in accordance with current conditions. The prices will be confirmed along with the confirmation of the order.
By using our website our clients agree to our processing of their information under the following terms:
- By visiting our website, registering or ordering products on Jet Dine our clients might be asked to provide information including the full name, contact details and debit or credit card information.
- This information will enable us to provide you with access to our online ordering service and to deliver the ordered products. In addition, this information might be used to contact our clients via E-Mail or phone for feedback on our services and to inform them on important changes and similar products to the ones they have ordered if the have not opted out of receiving such communications. Our clients may at all times request to no longer be contacted by Jet Dine.
- Our clients´ information is held on our computers and are only accessed by our staff and third parties within our group who act for the purposes of fulfilling our services. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- Jet Dine employs security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing.
Any amendments to our general terms and conditions will be posted on our website and where appropriate will be sent through E-Mail notifications.
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events